Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Twilight Sad on touring with The Cure


From Narc Magazine:

"Since the arrival of the band’s long-awaited success, they’ve been racking up a fairly impressive array of attainments, most notable of which being their recent appointment as tour support for The Cure in the US next year. “Shit, that’s actually happening isn’t it?! We still can’t quite believe it. Being asked to play with The Cure is a phenomenal accomplishment, I’m sure that most of the bands I know and look up to would cite supporting The Cure as such a huge deal, so to be doing it in America, in venues of that scale is unbelievable – a dream come true. Robert [Smith] has really taken us under his wing – the things he’s done for this band have been mind-blowing.”

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the words...very gracious and may that attitude bring them tremendous success...as for the Cure...my words aren't worthy...I love them so

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the words...very gracious and may that attitude bring them tremendous success...as for the Cure...my words aren't worthy...I love them so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention London: The Twilight Sad are playing a free instore at Rough Trade East on Monday 26.10. at 7, it says you need to buy their CD to get a wristband but in my experience you can often get in anyway by just turning up. I've not seen them before and wanted to see them for a while so this is cool... http://www.roughtrade.com/events/2015/10/1717

    ReplyDelete